I have done B.A and diploma in hardware,networking.duration is 14 months.now Which field should I select among mca,mba(IT),msc(IT).
Please give me right suggestion
Related MBA Discussions:
- Details about Diploma courses in Management?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. Physics after B.Sc.?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. Chemistry after B.Sc.?
- M.Sc, MCA or MBA after B.Sc (CS)?
- Which is best option between MCA and MBA after BSc?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. in Biotech or M.Sc. in Food Nutrition after B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
- BBM or B.Sc. IT after Diploma in Electronics & Communications?
- Which is best option between M.Sc and MBA and MCA after B.Sc and Why?
- MBA or MCA or M.Sc. IT after B.Sc. in IT?
- What is better after B.Sc in Physics MBA or M.Sc?
See after your BA, you are not eligible for any science stream, I must tell you that. In your query you have mentioned that you have done BA, so that itself closes your doors for science stream master degree. In science stream it is necessary to be from science stream graduation to go for a master degree study in science. Now you have some networking knowledge, you have said. This will work when you go for technology jobs in corporate sectors. Right now you opt for MBA. in MBA people from any graduation stream can study.
Sit for any of the available tests for getting a chance in MBA program. You have a lot of well accepted MBA CETs in India like IGNOU OPENMAT, GMAT,SNAP, MAT,CMAT etc. If you clear any one of the MBA admission tests then you go for the next round of interview. If the students applying are more, the rounds for interview may increase. Finally when you manage to impress your interviewers then you can get admitted in MBA. Now you will have management knowledge as well as some technical knowledge, which is good combination for getting recruited in MNCs. Also you are from BA stream, so I advice you to go for MBA in HR or MBA in Education or MBA in hospitality and tourism management or MBA in production management or MBA in Media. Go for it.