How to prepare for the entrance of m.b.a.?
What is the best trade in mba?
Which univercity is the best
Related MBA Discussions:
- How to prepare for CAT & MAT entrance exam for MBA?
- How to prepare for MBA entrance exam?
- When is the exam for MBA in Satya Sai University? Syllabus for the same?
- What is the syllabus of entrance test and which book is best to prepare all the syllabus of MBA entrance test? Which course of MBA is best after completing B.Sc in Computer Science? How to apply MBA entrance test in Pune University?
- How should I prepare for Symbiosis Entrance exam?
- What will be exam pattern and how to prepare for MBA exam in Pondicherry university?
- How to prepare for TANCET entrance exam to study in Anna University? Name some reference books.
- MBA or M.Tech is best after completing BE and to bring shine in future?
- For doing MBA which entrance exam is best and how to prepare for this?
- Eligibility for PT MBA course being a Nepalese citizen? Entrance exam syllabus to prepare for written entrance test?
In MBA we have several Specialization ,Every Specialization has its own importance
Best Specialization According to My view
For all of above course eligibility criteria is same that is as follows
- MBA Hospitality
- MBA Finance
- Rural Management
- MBA Retail Marketing
- MBA Pharmacy Management
A candidate should obtained Bachelor's Degree with minimum 50% of marks (45% of marks for SC/ST Candidates ) can eligible to apply for these Programs accepted MBA Entrance Exams
How to prepare for MBA Entrance Exams?
Maximum all MBA Entrance Exams have a common Topics/Subjects .
So if you prepare for those subjects /Topics ,You cane easy to crack any MBA Entrance Exams
Maximum all MBA Entrance Exams has Reading Comprehension Test .
First you have to improve your reading and understanding ability ,This ability is very useful for every MBA Entrance Exams
For Quantitative Aptitude ,You should have a good grip on basic knowledge of quantitative aptitude topics .
Practice is very essential for every section of competitive exams .You have to do more practice you can get good result
You have to take more number of mock test before attend any exam
Very essential point for you ,You have to refer standard material like
For Common Admission Test
following authors books are very useful for preparation of CAT
- Arun Sharma
- Nishit K Sinha
Which University is best for MBA :
For MBA ,First of all has great importance for Indian Institute of Management ,We have total 13 IIMs in India
After IIMS have a importance for A++ B-Schools
After that State level Universities
If you want to study in Andhra Pradesh State Level Osmania University is good
Best trades in MBA,
1.MBA in marketing
2.MBA in finance
3.MBA in HR
4.MBA Retail Marketing
5. 5.MBA Hospitality.
this should help