m a bsc, have 3&1/2 years exp in mechanical maintenance in aluminium company( Central Engineering dept.). according to my said exp. plz suggest me which wil be better option for me, btech or MBA???
Thanx in advance....
Related MBA Discussions:
- How to do MBA in materials management or MBA in purchase after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering?
- Which is best option between MBA and M.tech after completing BE in Mechanical?
- MBA specialization suited for Mechanical Construction field engineering? Is experience sufficient to get good seat in B schools?
- Which is best option between MBA and MCA after B.Sc in IT and work experience in IT?
- Which group is better Mechanical, IT, Electronics for doing MBA after B.Tech?
- What will be career after completing B.Tech?
- How to do MBA through distance course after completing Diploma in mechanical engineering and having six years of experience?
- Scope of MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
- Which MBA specialization to do after completing BE in Mechanical Engineering and having two years experience in Supply Chain Management?
- Difference between B.Tech MBA and BA MBA? Which one can be expected as high salary field? Which stream is better in MBA after completing B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?