what the best MBA collage in india by geving CAT,MAT
Related MBA Discussions:
- Details about online MBA college in Mumbai i.e Adarsh management institute of India?
- Any college in India providing MBA in Hotel Management as regular full time programme?
- Possibility to get admission in MBA colleges with 9401 all India CAT rank & 127 state CAT rank for a ST category student?
- Can i get admission in government collage after securing 2730 rank? Can i get good collage?
- Admission in MBA collage if did not score good percentage in graduation?
- Top MBA college name in Delhi? Scope of marketing in MBA? Detailed information of CAT, MAT,XAT,SNAP and GMAT?
- Is Bhartiya Institute of Management & Technology approved by AICTE?
- Which college provides MBA IT course in Navi Mumbai? Fee structure? Admission procedure for MBA IT?
- Best MBA colleges after 83 percentile in MAT?
- List of good colleges in India especially in South India offering MBA in Health care Administration? Which exam to appear for admission, MAT or CAT?
As you have asked for the name of colleges in India for C.A.T or M.A.T. Firstly I want to tell about C.A.T & M.A.T.
C.A.T stands for common admission test . It is a online test which is conducted every year.
Lakhs & lakhs of Graduate students go for the C.A.T test. By clearing the test you can get entrance in the IIMs.
There are various colleges for C.A.T. Some of them are as follows:
a) IIM Rohtak.
b) IIM Kolkata.
c) IIM Lucknow.
d) IIM Udaypur.
e) IIM Kozhikode.
f) IIM Indore.
g) IIM Bangalore.
h) IIM Kashipur
M.A.T stands for Matriculations aptitude test. It is also one of the important test for entrance into the M.B.A colleges. The M.A.T test is little bit easier as compared with the level of questions of C.A.T.
Here are some of the colleges of M.A.T:
1. XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
2. FMS Faculty of Management Studies
3. ISB Indian School of Business Hyderabad
4. SPJIMR S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research
5. IMT Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad
6. Nirma Institute of Management Ahmadabad
7. IRMA Institute of Rural Management Anand
8. XIMB Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
9. Amity Business School Noida
There are some other M.B.A entrance test other then C.A.T & M.A.T:
Hope you get answer.
Best of luck.
You can get top MBA colleges through CAT/MAT.Here are some top institute through CAT exam-
3 IIM Lucknow
4 IIM Kolkata.
5 Institute of rural management,Anandnagar.
6 XLRI Jamshedpur
7 Management development institute,Gurgaon.
8 IIM Indore,
9 SP jain institute of management studies,Mumbai.
10 Indian institute of foreign trade,Delhi.
11 Narsee monjee institute of management studies,Mumbai.
12 International management institute,New Delhi.
13 Fore school of management,New Delhi.
14 Institute of management technology,Ghaziabad.
15 Jamnalal bajaj institute of management studies,Mumbai.
16 Faculty of management studies,Delhi university
17 Loyola institute of business administration,Chennai.
18 Vinod gupta school of management,
19 Symbiosys centre for management studies,Pune.
21 Nirma institute of management,
22 KJ somaiya institute of management studies,
23 IILM Delhi.
24 Indian institute of social welfare and business management.
25 Institute of management studies and research.
26 Bk school of management
27 Department of management studies,Guhati.
28 SDM institute for management development,Mysore.
29 University business school,Chandigarh.
30 Bhartidasan institute of management.
There are so many colleges in India.As you need only best colleges almost all best colleges are Business Schools only.
Best Colleges In India Through CAT and MAT Exams:
All The Best...
Here you will find List of Top 100 MBA Colleges in India 2012-2013, Ranking, through CAT, MAT.
Some of the Top MBA Colleges in India are: - the IIMs, MDI- Gurgaon, XLRI- Jamshedpur, SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies (JBIMS), Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi), Indian Institute of Foreign Trade(IIFT), National Institute of Industrial Engineering (NITIE) and a lot more.
List of Top 100 MBA Colleges in India Ranking:-
All the Best
- IIM AHMEDABAD
- IIM BANGALORE
- IIM CALCUTTA
- XLRI JAM MSHEDPUR
- FMS DELHI
- MDI GURGAON
- IIM KOZHIKODE
- IIM INDORE
- S.P.JAIN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & RESEARCH
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE (IIFT)
- IMT - GHAZIABAD
- NMIMS MUMBAI
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING MUMBAI
- MUDRA INSTITUTE OF COMMUNICATION AHMEDABAD
- XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT BHUBANESHWAR
- INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (IMI) NEW DELHI
- SHAILESH J MEHTA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT MUMBAI
- K.J. SOMAIYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH MUMBAI
- NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF AGRICULTURAL EXTENSION MANAGEMENT HYDERABAD
- VINOD GUPTA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT KHARAGPUR
- T.A. PAI MANAGEMENT INSTITUTE (TAPMI) MANIPAL
- GOA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- BHARATHIDASAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT (BIM) TIRUCHIRAPPALLI
- SYDENHAM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH MUMBAI
- IIT DELHI
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREST MANAGEMENT BHOPAL
- PRIN. L.N. WELINGKAR INST OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH
- INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL WELFARE & BUSINESS MANAGEMENT KOLKATA
- LOYOLA INSTITUTE OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION CHENNAI
- NIRMA UNIVERSITY, INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT AHMEDABAD
- XAVIER INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SERVICE RANCHI
- BALAJI INSTITUTE OF MODERN MANAGEMENT (BIMM) PUNE
- BANARAS HINDU UNIVERSITY VARANASI
- LAL BAHADUR SHASTRI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT NEW DELHI
- ALLIANCE BUSINESS ACADEMY BANGALORE
- ISM DHANBAD
- IFIM BUSINESS SCHOOL BANGALORE
- FORE SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT NEW DELHI
- AMITY BUSINESS SCHOOL NOIDA
- COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (GITAM) VISAKHAPATNAM
- INSTITUTE OF PUBLIC ENTERPRISES HYDERABAD
- SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION & MANAGEMENT STUDIES COCHIN
- INSTITUTE FOR TECHNOLOGY & MANAGEMENT NAVI MUMBAI
- BHARATI VIDYAPEETH DEEMED UNIVERSITY PUNE
- INSTITUTE FOR FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT& RESEARCH CHENNAI
- OSMANIA UNIVERSITY HYDERABAD
- XAVIER INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & ENTREPRENEURSHIP BANGALORE
- PSG INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT COIMBATORE
- MUMBAI EDUCATIONAL TRUST - MET MUMBAI
- ASIA PACIFIC INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT NEW DELHI
- DESOCIETY'S INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT & RESEARCH PUNE
- JAIPURIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT LUCKNOW
- S.I.E.S.COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES,
- ANNA UNIVERSITY - DEPARTMENT OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES CHENNAI
- KIIT SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT BHUBANESHWAR
- RAJAGIRI COLLEGE OF SOCIAL SCIENCES KOCHI
- ACHARYA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & SCIENCE BANGALORE
- INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES (IMS) GHAZIABAD
- PUNJAB COLLEGE OF TECHNICAL EDUCATION LUDHIANA
- EASTERN INSTITUTE FOR INTEGRATED LEARNING IN MANAGEMENT (EIILM) KOLKATA
- TIRPUDE COLLEGE OF SOCIAL WORK
- JAGAN INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES DELHI
- ACCURATE INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY GREATER NOIDA
- PONDICHERRY UNIVERSITY
- VAIKUNTH MEHTA NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF CO-OPERATIVE MANAGEMENT,PUNE
- NIILM CENTRE FOR MANAGEMENT STUDIES GREATER NOIDA
- FORTUNE INSTITUTE OF INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS NEW DELHI
- GIAN JYOTI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY MOHALI
- SIVA SIVANI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT SECUNDERABAD
- SKYLINE BUSINESS SCHOOL NEW DELHI
- BLS INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT GHAZIABAD
- P.E.S INSTITUTIONS BANGALORE
- INSTITUTE OF HEALTH MANAGEMENT RESEARCH JAIPUR
- GREAT LAKES INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT
- M.S. PATEL INSTITUTE OF MGT. STUDIES VADODARA
- REGIONAL COLLEGE OF MANAGEMENT BHUBANESHWAR
- FOSTIMA BUSINESS SCHOOL DELHI
- ALLIANCE BUSINESS ACADEMY BANGALORE
- TAXILE BUSINESS SCHOOL JAIPUR
- AMRITA SCHOOL OF BUSINESS COIMBATORE
- APEEJAY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT JALANDHAR
- SDM INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT DEVELOPMENT MYSORE
- JANKIDEVI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI
- KARUNYA SCHOOL OF MANAGEMENT COIMBATORE
- XAVIER INSTITUTE OF SOCIAL SCIENCE RANCHI
- SINGHGAD INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PUNE
- INDIRA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT PUNE
- GURU NANAK INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI
- DR. V. N BEDEKAR INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES MUMBAI
- IILM INSTITUTE OF HIGHER EDUCATION DELHI
- J K BUSINESS SCHOOL GURGAON
- EMPI BUSINESS SCHOOL DELHI
- CHENNAI BUSINESS SCHOOL
- UNIVERSITY BUSINESS SCHOOL PANJAB UNIVERSITY
- MAGNUS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS HYDERABAD
- VIGNANA JYOTI INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT HYDERABAD
- ARMY INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT KOLKATA
- GLOBASYN BUSINESS SCHOOL AHMEDABAD
- IES MANAGEMENT COLLEGE & RESEARCH CENTRE MUMBAI
- N. L DALMIA INSTITUTE OF MANAGEMENT STUDIES & RESEARCH MUMBAI
as per my knowledge the best colleges for MBA are
1. badruka college - hyderabad
these are some of the colleges
all the best ..............choose the best
Best MBA collage in India through CAT, MAT
`1. Institute of management technology,Ghaziabad.
2. Jamnalal bajaj institute of management studies,Mumbai.
3. Faculty of management studies,Delhi university
4. Loyola institute of business administration,Chennai.
5.Vinod gupta school of management,
6.Symbiosys centre for management studies,Pune.
this should help
This is the list of top colleges in India through CAT,you are looking for:-
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA),Ahmedabad
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB).Bengaluru
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC),Kolkata
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (IIML) ,Luckhnow
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SIBM
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT
Indian School of Business Hyderabad ISB
Xavier Labour Research Institute(XLRI), Jamshedpur
Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi
Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI ),Indore
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK),Kozikhode
S.P. Jain Institute of Management Studies(SPJIMR), Mumbai
Management Development Institute(MDI), Gurgaon
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar(XIM-B)
Institute of Management Technology Ghaziabad IMT
Nirma Institute of Managemen,Ahmadebad
Download the attachment below for MAT colleges
With best wishes
LIST OF THE BEST MBA COLLEGES THROUGH CAT EXAM
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore, India
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad, India
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta, India
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, India
Institute of Rural Management Anand, India
Xaviers Labour Relation Institue, Jamshedpur, India
Management Development Institute Gurgaon, India
Indian Institute of Management Indore, india
S.P. Jain Institute of Management and Research Mumbai, india
Indian Institute of Foreign TradeDelhi, India
LIST OF THE BEST MBA COLLEGES THROUGH MAT EXAM
Institute of Business Management & Technology (IBMT) Bangalore
Audyogik Shikshan Mandal's (Institute of Management & Computer Studies) Mumbai
Disha Institute Of Advanced Studies (DIAS) Delhi/NCR
Eastern Institute for Integrated Learning in Management (EIILM) Delhi/NCR
JK Business School (JKBS) Delhi/NCR
Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR
International Institute of Business Studies-IIBS Bangalore
Jaipuria Institute of Management Lucknow Lucknow
Alliance Business Academy Bangalore
Dr. Gaur Hari Singhania Institute of Management & Research Kanpur
IIBS - Bangalore
Top Indian Management Institutes for MBA, PGDM
List of the best business schools in India offering PGP and Doctoral programs
1-Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIM A)
Ranked amongst the top most business schools in India and Asia. The institute offers four programmes in Management. The PGP - Post Graduate Program (equivalent to MBA), the FPM - Fellowship Program in Management(equivalent to Ph.D), the FDP - Faculty Development Program for Management teachers and Trainers and the MDP - Management Development Program - a refresher for middle and top level managers. Admission process for PGP and FPM of IIM Ahemedabad involves taking the Common Admission Test (CAT) followed by group discussion and interviews for short listed candidates.
2-Indian Institute of Management, Calcutta (IIM C) @ Kolkatta
Ranked amongst the most prestigious business schools in India and Asia. The institute offers three full time programs. The PGDM - Post Graduate Program in Management (equivalent to MBA), the FPM - Fellowship Program in Management, the PGDCM - Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Aided Management. All three programs require the candidate to take CAT. The institute also offer part time PGDBM - Post Graduate Diploma in Business Management for managers with relevant work experience. In addition, MDP - Management Development Programs are held in regular intervals for middle and top level managers.
3-Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIM B)
IIM Bangalore offers two year full time PGP - Post Graduate Program in Management (equivalent to MBA) and a FPM - Fellowship Program in Management. Both these programs require the candidate to take CAT. The institute also offers part time non residential PGSM - Post Graduate Program in Software Enterprise Management. There is a separate entrance test for this program. This business school is ranked amongst the top three business schools in the country.
4-Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIM L)
IIM Lucknow offers a two year full time residential PGP - Post Graduate Program in Management and a four year FPM program. Both these programs require a candidate to take CAT. The institute also has an interesting student exchange program where students of this B-School go to premier B-Schools the world over and do part of their education. Students and faculty from these internationally reputed B-Schools in turn visit IIM Lucknow. It is ranked amongst the top five B-Schools in India.
XLRI - Xavier Labour Research Institute, JamshedpurXavier Labour Research Institute, popularly known as XLRI was established in 1949 at Jamshedpur. The institute offers two courses at the post graduation level in management - a post graduate diploma in Business administration and a post graduate diploma in Personnel Management and Industrial Relations (PMIR). Online version of the brochure is also available. In 2001, the average salary (including foreign offers) soared by 70% (over last year) to a whopping Rs.8.06 lakhs per annum. The offers in the Business Management program averaged at an awe-inspiring Rs.9.71 lakhs and in the Personnel Management program at Rs. 6.5 lakhs. And these exclude ESOPs and other means of compensation.
ISB - Indian School of Business, Hyderabad
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad is emerging as a preferred choice for MBA aspirants who want to pack in the program into a one year course. As it gradually builds up its permanent faculty base, the ISB has created a unique and sustainable visiting faculty model with some of the world's leading academicians from Wharton, Kellogg, Harvard, Stanford, Chicago, Duke and Texas among others. The school offers a one year Post Graduate Program in Management.
FMS - Faculty of Management Studies, University of Delhi
FMS is amongst the top 10 B-Schools in the country and probably one of the two attached to a university amongst the top ten. The full time program of FMS started in 1967. The whole outgoing batch of 2002 was placed within a span of 2 days. There were 8 foreign offers including British American Tobacco (BAT), OLAM and QAI among others.
Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIM I)
The Indian Institute of Management, Indore (IIMI) is the latest addition to the IIM community. IIMI has a two-year post graduate programme emphasizing on Experiential learning, IT orientation, and Social Sensitivity. The construction of the new campus is progressing at a rapid pace and IIMI plans to operate out of the new campus from June 2003. IIM-I offers the following programs viz., (a) The Post Graduate Programme (PGP), a two year programme (b) Management Development Programme. These are held throughout the year. (c) Faculty Development Programme (FDP) is designed to assist in the development of teachers, researchers, and trainers for management education and (d) Executive Post-Graduate Programme (Exe-PGP) a 18-months programme, designed for working executives.
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode (IIM K - Calicut)
Established in 1996, The Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode, IIMK is the fifth Indian Institute of Management. Its academic programmes encompass a range of long term full time diploma programmes such as the Post Graduate Programme in Management, and a number of short duration executive education programmes. The institute also offers an "Interactive Distance Learning Programme"
Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (JBIMS)
S. P. Jain Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (SPJIMR)
Schools of Management, IIT (Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai)
Management Development Institute, Gurgaon (MDI)
Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai (NMIMS)
Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B)
Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune (SIBM)
Symbiosis Center for Management & Human Resources Development, Pune (SCMHRD)
Institute of Management & Technology, Ghaziabad (IMT)
International Management Institute, Delhi (IMI)
Bharathidasan Institute of Management, Trichy (BIM)
Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad (MICA)
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Delhi (IIFT)
T. A. Pai Management Institute, Manipal (TAPMI)
Loyola Institute of Business Administration, Chennai (LIBA)
Institute of Rural Management, Anand (IRMA)
Institute of Management Development Research, Pune (IMDR)
Best MAT and CAT colleges are
Here are the CAT colleges:
Here are the MAT colleges
- Indian institute if management
- Institute of rural management
- Management development institute
- S.P Jain institute of management and research
- Indian institute of foreign state
- Narsee moniee institute of management studies
- Fore school of management
- Institute of management of technology
- Faculty of management studies
All the best!!
- Badruka institute of foreign trade
Hello my dear friend
firstly iwould like to tell you about that what is mat
and what is cat
CAT STANDS FOR COMMON ADMISSION TEST
conducted by IIM'S
colleges falling under cat are ::
and almost every private colleges take admossion through cat score card
MAT STANDS FOR
MANAGEMENT APTITUD TEST
COLLEGES falling under mat are as follows::
-->>Alliance business school
-->>Dewan school of business
-->>Indian Institute of Finance Delhi
-->> Birla Institute of Technology Delhi
-->> Fortune Institute of International Business Delhi
-->> IMS Ghaziabad
-->> IILM Delhi
-->>JK Business School (JKBS) Gurgaon - Delhi/NCR, India
-->>Delhi School of Professional Studies And Research (DSPSR) Delhi/NCR, India
-->>Graduate School of Business and Administration (GSBA) Noida - Delhi/NCR, India
-->>SRM University Chennai, India
-->>Shankara Institute of Technology Jaipur, India
-->>International School of Business & Research (ISBR) Bangalore, India
hope the above information helps you
Hello Friend ,
Before giving you the list of top colleges for pursing MBA i would like to give you extra details that is you have to score good percentile above 95 ,then you will have a chance to be eligible for studying in these colleges that i have listed below :
Following are the list of colleges for MBA :
All The Best ...
FOLLOWING ARE THE BEST COLLEGES IN INDIA UNDER CAT ,MAT :
*Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad
*Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
*Indian Institute of Management Indore
*Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
*Indian Institute of Management Lucknow
*LIBA Loyola Institute of Business Administration
*Nirma Institute of Managemen Ahmadabad
*SIBM Symbiosis Institute of Business Management
*XIMB Xavier Institute of Management Bhubaneshwar
*XLRI Management Institute Jamshedpur
*SRI RAMAKRISHNA ENGG COLLEGE
*Chennai business school
*SRIRAM ENGG COLLEGE
You can get admission in MBA after complete graduation and first of all
you can give CAT ,MAT ,NET any one exam and than after crack exam you
can get a good college and CAT exam college list are given below.After mba
you can get a good job and its a professional course and You must be perfect
in communication skills than you get a job in HR and Finance job.
COLLEGE LIST CAT EXAM THROUGH GET ADMISSION IN MBA :-
there are around 13 IIM's in INDIA which is well reputed for its placement and infrastructure,and there are also several IIT's which provide management courses,
Top Colleges in India Through CAT,you are Looking for:-
1.Symbiosis Institute of Business Management SIBM
2.Indian Institute of Foreign Trade IIFT
3.Indian School of Business Hyderabad ISB
4.Xavier Labour Research Institute(XLRI), Jamshedpur
5.Indian School of Business (ISB), Hyderabad
6.Faculty of Management Studies (FMS), Delhi
7.Indian Institute of Management Indore (IIMI ),Indore
8.Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode (IIMK),Kozikhode
9.S.P. Jain Institute of Management Studies(SPJIMR), Mumbai
10.Management Development Institute(MDI), Gurgaon
11.Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA),Ahmedabad
12.Indian Institute of Management Bangalore (IIMB).Bengaluru
13.Indian Institute of Management Calcutta (IIMC),Kolkata