i have already completed my mba . i am very much interested in financial market shares fundamentals of a company . which course do i select to improve my knowledge
Related MBA Discussions:
- Information about various MBA courses from ICFAi?
- What courses would help me after B.E in MBA? Will technical courses help me in future?
- Short courses after completing BE and MBA in HR?
- Short term courses after B.Tech in ECE? Details about SEM/SMO courses?
- Further useful courses after MBA in Finance & HR?
- Fees structure for MBA course for Bio Medical?
- Details about administration courses & MBA courses after B.Sc.?
- Further courses in USA after Hospital Management?
- MBA courses suitable for B.Sc Nursing students? Which colleges in India offers these courses?
- IFBI and PGDBO courses can be done through MBA? How to do these courses after completing B.Sc?
There are many diploma and certificate coureses in India.
To improve your knowledge in financial market, the courses available
1.PG diploma in Financial Management
2.PG diploma in Management-Finance
3.PG diploma in Business Finance
4.M.Phil Business Finance Economics
and also there are many short term certificate courses.