what are the benefits of doing MBA after bds and from which branch it can be done. what aal are the subjects i hav to study for doing MBA
Related MBA Discussions:
- Benefits of Hospital Administration after BDS?
- BDS or BBA or BPT before MBA?
- Scope of MBA after BDS?
- Scope of MBA after BDS?
- ls MHA is better option after doing BDS?
- Information about Hospital Management after BDS? How to get MBA seat in good college? Would it be a good career option after BDS?
- Eligibility to do MBA after BDS?
- Can i do MBA after BDS and which specialization is good?
- Benefits of Hospital Management course after BDS?
- Best course in MBA after BDS?
You do find great benefits after the completion of MBA upon completing your BDS.
You have many options like
Sales and Marketing
Hospital Administration & Health Care Management
General business management
Retail management etc etc.
But among all these I would suggest you to go for MBA in Hospital management or Health care management or hospital administration.
As it gives you much opportunities and options upon completing the course in Health sector so that you need not leave your core field.
Top colleges in India for MBA in Hospital and health care management
- The Institute of Health Management (IHMR)– Jaipur.
- TATA Institute of Social Sciences TISS – Mumbai.
- All India Institute of Medical Research AIIMS – Delhi.
- DMS – Indore.
- Madurai kamraj Univ.- Madurai.
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences(AIIMS), Delhi.
- Deccan School of Management, Hyderabad: MHA.
- PGI,Chandigarh : offers a range of UG and PG courses.
- Devi Ahilya Institute of Hospital Administration, Indore: BHA/MHA.
- Symbiosis Centre for Health Care, Pune: PG diploma in hospital and health care management and medico-legal systems.
- Administrative Staff College of India, Hyderabad.
- All India Institute of Local Self Government, Mumbai: Diploma and PG diploma in medical lab technology.
- Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration, Jubilee hills, Hyderabad.
- Institute of Public Health and Hygiene Delhi: MHA, MHM.
- Institute of Healthcare Administration, Chennai.
- Birla Institute of Science and Technology, Pilani.
- National Institute of Health and Family Welfare, Delhi: PG in health and family welfare and hospital management.
- Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai: Diploma in hospital administration.
- Indian Institute of Health Education Research, Patna: B.Sc in Paramedical Services.
- Sikkim Manipal University.
Career opportunities after MBA in Hospital and Health care management
Companies for MBA in Hospital management graduates
- Health Information Managers, Medical Record Officers or Administrators.
- Health Insurance Managers.
- Coding Specialists.
- Medical Transcriptionists or Proffers or Editors.
- Quality Analysts in Research Centres.
- Government and Private Hospitals.
- Health Insurance Firms.
- Diagnostic Centres.
- Community health services.
- Medical Transcription Firms.
- Accreditation Agencies.
- Educational Institutes.
- Business Processing Outsourcing (BPO).
- Apollo Life.
- Sun Healthcare.
- Nicholas Piramal India Private Limited.
- Wipro GE Health Care.
- Serum Institute of India Limited.
- Advanced Healthcare Resources of India.
- Whole Health Now.
- Cadilla Healthcare.
You may initially start as assistant hospital administrator or as a manager of non-health departments like finance. Health care managers like you gradually move into more responsible and highly paid positions such as assistant or associate administrator and finally you become CEO or move to even higher positions. The starting salaries could vary from 5 to 8 lakhs per annum.
ALL THE BEST!!!!!!!!!
For any field of candidate MBA is a good option. There is no such must subject to choose. For any graduate it is possible to join any stream as per their own interest. So First you look for getting good score in any common entrance exam for MBA. As per your score in entrance exam your admission will be decided. Then you can choose the subject as per your desire.
Further I suggest you to take your core subject related then only you will have more opportunities than others. As per my knowledge there are few branches which are related with the science back ground which are mentioned below:
1) MBA- Hospitality Management
2) MBA- Health cure
3) MBA- Clinical Research
4) MBA- Biotechnology
5) MBA- Pharma etc.,
Other than the above streams you can opt any of other MBA courses. All the best
Dear candidate, it is good that you still interested in pursuing other courses when you have already done BDS courseand want to do MBA course.
You need to write entrance exam to get admission into MBA course.
The various entrance exams for MBA are as follows.
MBA course offers you various specialization courses.
The various courses offered in MBA are as follows.
-System management etc.
As you are candidate from medical background I can advice it will more suitable to you to choose MBA Hospital Management in your MBA. BUt it is purely depends on you in which specialization you want to do MBA course.
After doing BDS, you have an opportunity to enroll yourself in Hospital management. Which is considered to be a recession proof career and has a huge demand in all over the country. After completing MBA in hospital management, one is appointed as a hospital administrator in various departments including marketing, operation ec.
There are various colleges offering this course like-
1) IIHMR, Jaipur
2) TISS, Mumbai
3) Appolo, Hyderabad
Best of Luck
Go for it.
MBA in Hospital management is a 2 years post graduation course & has a tough curriculum including following topics :
principles of hospital management
human resources management
general & personal management in health institutions
principles of hospital planing
medical record & hospital management
the following are some of colleges :
P G diploma in hospital management at annamalai university
MBA hospital management by Alagappa university
MBA in health care services by Sikkim Manipal university
Since you are a BDS the best stream in MBA for you is of Hospital Management.As a doctor you are going to get an edge in your professional life.With the growing importance of hospital industry in providing health care to people across the country, hospital management courses are also becoming popular.
There are at present quite a good number of institutes that offer various hospital management courses in India:
Tata Institute Of SocialSciences
Indian Institute Of SocialWelfare and Management
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW),
Sree Balaji Medical College& Hospital
Apollo Institute of Hospital Administration
Indian Institute OfPharmaceutical Marketing
Institute of ManagementStudies,
i have completed BSD in 2012 Jan, and i am basically interested in MBA hospital management
entrance exams for mba health care management after doing bsc nursing
would i be able to do dental practice after mba in hospital management?
2 Years Post Graduation Course & has a tough Curriculum Including Following Topics :
Human Resources Management
General & Personal Management in Health Institutions
Principles of Hospital Planing
Medical Record & Hospital Management
ALL THE BEST