I have done my MBA degree in Finance (Regular) .Is there any course or degree after M.B.A. which will prove beneficial for me
Related MBA Discussions:
- Courses after MBA in Finance and Marketing for future prospects?
- What courses will be beneficial after MBA in Finance?
- Beneficial courses after MBA in Finance?
- Beneficial courses before MBA?
- Which course would be helpful for Finance profile after completing MBA in Finance and Marketing and graduation in B.Tech?
- Further beneficial courses after MBA in Finance?
- Is it beneficial to do MBA in HR and Finance after completion of B.Tech in Bio Technology?
- Others courses to be done after MAB in Finance? Would CA or ICWA be appropriate decision? Details about best course, time duration, fees structure and college?
- Further useful courses after MBA in Finance & HR?
- Is ICWA a good choice after MBA finance?
There are a lots of Courses available after MBA in Finance. Some are as follows :
1.PG Diploma in Financial Management
2.PG Diploma in Management-Finance
3.Diploma in Financial Management
4.PG Diploma in Management Development & sustainable finance
5.PG certificate in management in finance
6.Executive Diploma program in Finance
7.PG Diploma in Business Finance
8.M Phil Business Finance Economics
10.Diploma in international Banking and Finance
11.Diploma in Home Loan Advising
12.Diploma in banking and Finance
Once you complete any of the above courses there are good chances of your growth