i want do mba from open university ? i got 49 % in my graduation shall i eligible for mba and tell me about details for mba fees structure ?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Am i eligible for MBA from open university with 49% in graduation? Details about MBA course fee structure?
- Details like fee structure, admission process etc. for MBA correspondence from Mysore University?
- Eligibility criteria to do ICWA? Am i eligible for it as pursing MBA from PTU? Fee structure and place of study? Details about good colleges for ICWA?
- Fee structure of MBA courses from LPU?
- Details like fee structure,admission procedure for distance MBA after B.Com. & CA?
- Fee structure of MBA course in Anna University? Government colleges offering MBA course?
- Which are the open universities providing MBA distance? Fee structure of each?
- Eligibility to get admitted in Kurushetra University? Am i eligible with 93% MAT score? Procedure and free structure of MBA course in Kurushetra University?
- Details about MBA in air line and airport management? How to apply for it and give details about it's fee structure?
- How to apply for MBA HR and its fee structure after completing B.Sc?
Hello friend, You are not eligible for MBA program with 49% marks the eligible criteria for MBA is minimum 55% marks in Graduation and complete entrance exam then get admission in MBA. Regarding fees structure of MBA Course is near about 1.5 lac to 2 Lac.
Hello My Dear Aspirant,
I Think you are not eligible to pursue for MBA Course through distance education because in graduation you are having only 49% in graduation but for doing MBA Course,50% of marks required.Once go through following eligibility criteria for Distance MBA Course;
>>You must be completed graduation from recognized university with 50% of marks from recognized university with any stream and if you are belonging to SC and ST Candidates then 45% of marks are enough.
>>There is no age limit to apply for Distance MBA course.Every One is eligible.
>>You must be qualified at least one MBA entrance exams like CAT,MAT,XAT, GMAT,TANCET,GET,ICET etc..then only you are allowed to do MBA Course.So try to qualify at least one entrance exam to get admission in Distance MBA Course.
Distance MBA Course is mainly useful for the candidates who are unable to spend their time on full time course due to their personal problems and current job.If you do Distance MBA Course then you will be having chance to get good opportunities in good companies that too if you are a working person then you will be having chance to get good promotions in your current job.Fee Structure will be between 12,000Rupees to 24,000Rupees.Almost all the open universities fee structure will be like this only.So this is affordable fee structure to every candidate.In Indira Gandhi National Open university,Fee structure will be 24,000Rupees.This is one of the good university for Distance education.Here i'm providing you some of the good and recognized open universities for distance MBA Course;
1.The ICFAI Center for Distance education
2.Narsee Monji Institute of Management studies
4.Indira Gandhi National Open University
5.Tasmac Distance learning institute
6.Symbiosis for distance learning
7.Tamilnadu Open university
8.Annamalai Open University
So,If you are belonging to SC and ST Candidates then you are eligible to apply for Distance MBA Course.So first confirm whether you are eligible to apply for Distance MBA Course or not then go for Distance MBA Course.
Yes, you are eligible with 49%. The fees may range between Rs.10-75 thousand depending on the college you choose. You may try in these universities/colleges.
- ICFAI University - http://www.icfaiuniversity.org/
- Bangalore University - http://www.bub.ernet.in/
- Indira Gandhi National Open University - http://www.bub.ernet.in/
- Symbiosis Centre for Distance Learning (SCDL) - http://www.scdl.net/
- Annamalai University - http://annamalaiuniversity.ac.in/
- Nalanda Open University, Patna - http://www.nalandaopenuniversity.com/
- NMIMS University - http://www.nmims.edu/
- Kurukshetra University - http://www.kukinfo.com/
- Maharshi Dayanand University - http://www.mdurohtak.com/index.aspx
- Administrative Staff Colleges of India - http://www.asci.org.in/
- Amity School of Distance Learning - http://www.amity.edu/asodl/
- Alagappa University - http://www.alagappauniversity.ac.in/
- Dr. BR Ambedkar Open University - http://www.braou.ac.in/
- Jiwaji University - http://www.jiwaji.edu/
- Karnataka State Open University - http://www.ksoumysore.com/
Hi Friend ,
Yes, you are Eligible to do MBA , There are two ways to do it Either you can do MBA through Distance learning program or through Part time MBA course:
You can take admission for MBA after completing graduation degree.
Eligibility criteria for MAT Exam.
Bachelor's Degree of minimum 3 years from any recognized university.
final year students are also eligible for admission.
there is no age Bar.
MAT Exam Pattern
Reading Comprehension 40 Questions
Data Interpretation/Data Sufficiency 40 Questions
Quantitative Aptitude 40 Questions
Logical and Critical Reasoning 40 Questions
General Awareness 40 Questions
200 QUESTIONS of 150 marks and there will be Negative Marking too for Every Wrong Answers.
Exams for MBA Admission
iam not eligible am open and i got 46mark.in graduation
so plz tell what can i do for admission
MBA (Master Of Business Administration) .
>>>It is a management course and it is 2 years course.
>>>MBA is a master degree so you can apply for the MBA after graduation.
>>>For MBA any graduated can apply with any stream with minimum 5o% marks.
1. will teach you about leadership skills.
2. managerial skills
3. personality Grooming
4. more idea about Business
5. open fields for specialization in -
marketing, finance, International Business, Human Resource, Retail management,
Supply Chain Management,etc.
I am sorry to say that you are not eligible for doing MBA regular because-
A graduate with Bachelor Degree from any discipline who has passed with minimum 50% marks in aggregate (45% in case of SC/ST candidates) from a recognized university.
You can go for MBA in distance Education
You can give improvement exam to improve your score and make it 50%.
I have Compleated my Degree(b.Com) in Dr. B.R Ambedker Open University 52% Marks In The 2010. But I did not do intrmediate. 10 th to direct Degree now my doubt is i am eligible or not for MBA Please tel me sir,
[h=1]Eligibility for doing MBA course? Total fee structure and specializations in MBA? Procedure and duration of the course?[/h]
MBA is Masters of Business Administration.
It is a 2 years course.
It is a highly demanding course and growing fast.
Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field is eligible for MBA.
To apply for MBA you can sit for the following entrance exams in India:
CAT(Common Admission Test) is the most toughest entrance exam in India by IIMs for MBA.
besides CAT you can also give which is less tougher as compared to CAT. they are:
MAT(Management Aptitude Test by AIMA)
XAT(MBA Entrance Test by XLRI Jamshedpur)
JMET(Joint Management Entrance Test by IITs)
SNAP[Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)]
ATMA(AIMS Test for Management Admission)
MAH-CET(Maharashtra MBA Common Entrance Test)
FMS Delhi University Entrance Test Faculty of Management Studies
IGNOU OPENMAT - Indira Gandhi National Open University Management Admission Test
IBSAT - ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test.
MBA has many options which you can take as your specialization like..
MBA in Health (Pharmaceuticals)
MBA in Information Technology
MBA in Telecommunications
MBA in Services
Total fees of MBA varies from institute to institute....
The total for institutes like IIM is around 15 lacs.
The total for institutes like XLRI, FMS is 5 to 8 lacs.
The total for other institutes are 2 to 6 lacs.
no you are not eligible for the mba admission because you didn't get the graduation with a minimum of 50%feee structure of mba is20000.depending upon the university or college the fee structure and the eligibility to join that university depends