I am a diplamo holder i wish to do MBA without degree am i eligible
Related MBA Discussions:
- Is Polytechnic diploma holder eligible for MBA?
- Eligibility for PG diploma in Construction Management?
- Am I eligible to join in Any University for Regular MBA after finishing diploma in modern office practice and B.Com degree?
- MBA in distance programme after diploma in Electrical and Communication? Short term course equivalent to degree course?
- Am i eligible for MBA course without degree but having diploma?
- Can i do MBA after 3 year diploma?
- Eligibility for regular MBA course after diploma in CSE?
- Eligibility for MCA after one year diploma in database management?
- What are the degree courses available for PG degree being a PGDM student? Course other than MBA which makes me eligible for UUGC NET in Management subject?
- Can i do MBA after diploma in Electronics?
You are not eligible for MBA course without having done your graduation.
As MBA is a post graduation Degree course so it is very much clear that to take this course,you need to have done your graduation first .
A candidate must have passed three years degree course ,in any discipline from any recognized university,securing minimum of 50% marks in aggregate.There is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST candidates.
NO, you are not eligible.
Graduation is one of the most prominent criteria for application to MBA college.
You first have to complete graduation, otherwise you cann't appear for MBA entrance exams.