can i take admission for MBA in PUNE after AMIETE?? Which colleges could give us admissions for MBA??? Which other degree we can do after AMIETE?
Related MBA Discussions:
- Admission in Pune after AMIETE?
- Details about admission for MBA course in Pune after AMIETE?
- Admissions in MBA colleges?
- Can i get direct admissions in top MBA colleges without appearing for CAT or MAT exams? Fee structure and procedure for admission?
- Is it possible to get admissions for BBA and what are the steps to go for a MBA degree after twelfth standard in Arts ?
- Till when MBA admissions will be valid?
- Eligibility to get admission in Symbiosis,Pune for MBA?
- Which good colleges can i expect to get admission in Mumbai and Pune after scoring 81 marks in MHT CET for MBA ?
- Which documents are required while taking admissions for MBA? Top colleges in Pune and Aurangabad? What is the fee structure of MBA course?
- Give details of CMAT exams?Tell about its admissions and eligibility?
There's no fixed formula to ace CAT. However, a combination of strategy, planning and implementation should help you score well in this test.
Here are my 10 tips for helping you harness your potential.
1) Your task, as emphasised by all CAT preparation centres, is to attempt the 60 to 70 easiest possible questions out of the 120 to 150 odd questions that are put to you. You must work to this pattern if you want to do well in CAT.
2) The identification of easy questions is a difficult task and comes only after practice.however, don't forget clearing cut-offs is essential to getting calls; doing well in one section and not clearing the cut-off in another will not help.
3) CAT is not a test to prove your mettle in specific subjects; you need to prove your overall ability.
4) Adequate practice will give you the knowledge to make informed decisions. Answer questions depending on your level of confidence on the topics, rather than the feasibility of the answers.
5) Set a goal while revising or studying the CAT preparation material.
6) As I had mentioned earlier, CAT is all about strategy. There are many talented people who have given this exam but have not got admission into the IIMs. One of the major differences between these people and those who made it to the IIMs is that the latter had learnt to maximise their result in the two hours allotted to CAT.
7) Coming to the paper, you should look at accuracy as a priority. Adequate practice will help you increase your speed at a later stage of preparation, but absence of accuracy will lead to widely varying results and not help you get admission in the institution of your choice.
8) Set a goal while revising or studying the CAT preparation material.
9) Try and understand why you want to do an MBA. Your reasons should be good enough to constantly motivate you during the preparation stage. You should also inculcate the habit of reading regularly.
10) Lastly, flexibility is the key to succeed in these exams. Avoid wasting time in fixing the trap questions.
In todays generation having MBA degree is enough for getting job. Each and every sector have a rapid growth and lots of scope. MBA in IT and MBA in Production are one of the best courses in MBA. If you are interested to do MBA then try to qualify in entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, CMAT e.t.c. Because all top B-schools take admission on the base of these exams. There are lots of branches in MBA here is the list of few of them
MBA in IT
MBA in HR
MBA in CS
MBA in Finance
MBA in Retail
MBA in Operational Management
MBA in Hospitality
MBA in Pharma
MBA in Tourism
MBA in Production e.t.c
Each and every sector have rapid growth and lots of opportunities for those candidates having these qualification. Its all depends on your interest that from which sector you want to do MBA.
All the Best