sir, i m doing b.com 2nd year from allahabad university n i want to do mba......plzzzz give me admission procedures,fee sturture,placement,etc.....plzzz sir/madam help me....plzzz
Related MBA Discussions:
- Eligibility for getting admission in top 20 MBA colleges after getting 75 percent marks in B.Sc.? Fee structure and admission procedure for the same?
- Fee structure & placement details for MBA?
- What are the MBA courses and institutions with fees structure and admission proceudre at Pondicherry? List of MBA colleges according to ranking in India? What is the scope of doing MBA courses in terms of placement and future prospects?
- List of top MBA colleges in Jaipur? What are their eligibility criteria and admission procedure?
- Eligibility to get admission in good MBA colleges with 80% in CAT?
- What is the fee structure, Scholarship and placement details in MBA course?
- Which college is best to pursue MBA accordance with fee structure and placements?
- List of MBA colleges accepting low marks & having low fee structure?
- MBA colleges in Pune and their fee structure and the placement information after scoring 48 marks in CET entrance test?
- Colleges in Kolkata having fee structure up to 4 lakhs and good placement record?
MBA (Master Of Business Administration) .
>>>It is a management course and it is 2 years course.
>>>MBA is a master degree so you can apply for the MBA after graduation.
>>>For MBA any graduated can apply with any stream with minimum 5o% marks.
1. will teach you about leadership skills.
2. managerial skills
3. personality Grooming
4. more idea about Business
5. open fields for specialization in -
marketing, finance, International Business, Human Resource, Retail management,
Supply Chain Management,etc.
Procedure for Enrollment in MBA
you need to give entrance test(CAT,MAT,SNAP,XAT,BU-MAT etc) depending on the requirements of the institute for getting admission in MBA in any of the college in INDIA
It covers four sections-
2.DATA INTERPRETATION & REASONING
4. GENERAL AWARENESS/GK/BUSINESS AWARENESS
The Group Discussion and Personal Interview
List of Management Enterance
CAT MBA-Common apptituude Test-IIM
MAT-AIMA Management Aptitude Test
CMAT-Calibre Management Aptitude Test
GMAT-Graduate Management Aptitude Test
IBSAT-ICFAI Business School Aptitude Test
EMAT- Electronic Management Aptitude Test 2012
NMAT- NMIMS NMAT MBA Entrance Exam
FMS-Faculty of Management Studies MBA Entrance Exam
JEMAT-West Bengal JEMAT MBA Entrance
JMET-Joint Management Entrance Test
FSM-FORE School of Management MBA Entrance Exam
SNAP-Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
XIMB-Xavier Institute of Management MBA Entrance Exam
XAT-XLRI Xavier Aptitude Test
PATTERN FOR MBA QUESTION PAPER
time and speed.
maxima and minima.
permutation and combination.
reading comprehension and verbal ability:
one word substitutions.
idioms and phrases.
DATA INTERPRETATION & REASONING
1. verbal reasoning.
2. non verbal reasoning.
cubes and dices.
3. analytical reasoning.
problem based on assertion and reason.
problem based on situational analysis.
GENERAL AWARENESS/GK/BUSINESS AWARENESS
FEE RANGES -5lacs-12 lacs